As-salam alaikum,
Since this is a new blog, we are continually tweaking it to make it more convenient to access posts and to improve the layout. We have now added a little option at the bottom right of each post (a little envelope with an arrow on it) which enables the reader to send the post on directly by email to one of their contacts. We hope this will be a useful tool in promoting the blog. Do let us know your thoughts.
On a personal note, I will be leaving for vacation later today, so will be unable to post regularly on this blog. Inshallah it will be taken care of by the other blog writers during this time. I hope there will be a lot to read and catch up on when I get back in August.
Please make du'a for me and my family, and for the entire Ummah.
Take care and see you all soon!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment